If you have to send an urgent document by fax, there are two easy ways to do it with an iPhone:
1) Online Fax Mobile Webinterface
1. Sign up for an internet fax can subscribe to the internet fax service provided by Popfaxright from your iPhone.
2. Access via your iPhone browser.Without any downloads or installations required.
3. Login to your account at .
4. Take picture of the document that should be the scanned document on your iPhone with one of supported extensions (*pdf, *doc, *jpg, *gif, etc.).
5. Enter the destination fax number.
6. Send the will receive a report informing you if your transmission was successful. The status and the copy of your transmissions are available at any time in the “Outbox” of your Popfax account.
2) Fax Application for iPhone
Choose the Send & Receive subscription with a dedicated fax number provided, or try sending and receiving faxes online for free.
3. Scan the pages of the document one after the other with your iPhone integrated image processor in Popcompanion adjusts the photo and converts it into a faxable black & white document. You can rotate pictures 90 degrees and adjust the page size.
4. Send the resulting will receive a notification of delivery. The status and the copy of your transmissions are available at any time in the “Outbox” of your Popfax account.
If you have to receive an urgent fax, follow these steps to receive faxes with an iPhone:
Video tutorial How to send and receive faxes with iPhone
The cloud technology used by is much more reliable and faster than traditional paper fax machines. It saves time and increases the productivity of unified document communications. Once created, a Popfax account can be accessed from various Internet-enabled devices – computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone – offering an absolute freedom to choose what device to fax from.