Top 10 Best Android Tablets To Buy in 2012
About Author: Vikas Bhatt is a blogger who blogs at various technology blogs. Apart from tech blogging he loves writing about tutorials such as how to download Galaxy S3 wallpapers and comparison of mobile phones such as Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy S3.
If you are planning to buy a new Android tablet for yourself, here goes the updated list of the same. Before buying any gadget, you must explore the best gadget available at the reasonable rates. If you are lazy about doing that well let me put up everything at one place. However, the basic thing that you would get in any of the Android tablet is its battery life, processing capacity and the RAM.
1. Google Nexus 7: It is one of the new generation tablets that feature on the Google’s specifications. The technical specification about this gadget is 12 core GPU, 8GB and 16 GB external memory, Tegra 3 processor and 7-inches large screen with 1280×800 screen. The operating system of this gadget is highly updated with jelly bean Android, giving it a new shape and strength.
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: It is one of the awesome tablets that directly provide the alternative to the iPad 2. The slim and light weight body also invites great technical configurations such as tegra 2 dual core CPU and many more applications.
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9: Samsung galaxy tab has a large screen of 8. 9 inches with Android 3.2 honey comb, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB extendable memory. This remarkable tablet introduced 2MP front camera with Bluetooth, WI-Fi and other many more applications.
4. Asus Eee Pad Slider: This one of the best tablets available in market. What makes it to stand apart from most of the Android tablets is the amazing slider that offer flexible keyboard along with great functions like tegra 3 and 10 inches Android tablets. Hence, it is easy to work with and one can manage all their work most conveniently.
5. Asus Eee Pad Transformer: It is one of the compelling Android gadgets and works on the Android 3.0 technology, tegra 2 dual core cpu platform, 10.1 inch display, and supports around 12 hrs battery life.
6. Sony tablet S: If you happen to choose tablets for fun, Sony’s tablet is going to give you an amazing experience. When it comes to the body and the resolution it has acquired the great achievements. It is curvaceous and wedged -shaped tablet is technically built in with 1 GHz processor, capacitive touch screen, 1GB extendable memory and microSD slot.
7. Toshiba AT200: Toshiba introduces world thinnest Android tablet which is 7.7 mm thin. You can easily carry with and it just weighs around 535 grams. The technical feature of this gadget enumerates 10.1 inch screen with 1280×800 TFT display, 1.2 GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM, 5 MP rear cameras.
8. Acer Iconia Lab A510: Although it is one of the cheapest gadgets, yet it runs on ice cream sandwich, tegra 3platform and latest operating system like Android 4.0. Therefore, acer has cut down it prices but does not compromise with technical features on the gadget.
9. Huawei Media Pad 7: It is a 7 inches gadget that sports on Android 3.2 honey comb and weighs around 790 grams. This also technically gives fight to the Samsung galaxy note.
10.Orange Tahiti: Orange Tahiti is a unique ten inch gadget that emulates the exciting technical features such as it is upgraded with the operating system Android 4.0 sandwich and dual core processors and cameras many more exciting features.
Hence, choose the best that serves you the best