MTS launched Mblaze wireless broadband service in additional 11 towns of UP
MTS’ CDMA-EVDO network for company’s Mblaze data card has been set up in 11 more towns of Uttar Pradesh namely Jaunpur, Faizabad, Jhansi, Haridwar, Mathura, Pantnagar, Roorkee, Vrindavan, Saharanpur, Firozabad and Rudrapur. So now the availability of the dongle as well as the EVDO connectivity totals to 23 towns across UP East and West circles. MTS claims that there are 78 branded retails and around 25,000 mass retail outlets across the circles.
MTS Mbaze card costs Rs. 1,149 in UP. Check this link for tariff details.
MTS Expands Its High Speed Data Footprint in UP East & UP West; Launches MBlaze Services in Jaunpur, Faizabad, Jhansi, Haridwar, Mathura, Pantnagar, Roorkee, Vrindavan, Saharanpur, Firozabad & Rudrapur
MBlaze Services now available in 23 Towns across UP East & UP West Circles
- MBlaze – The high-speed mobile broadband service of MTS is supported by a robust network of over 62 branded retail outlets and over 11000 mass retail outlets in HSD Towns across the circle.
- MTS in UP East & UP West Circles has retail strength of 78 branded retail outlets and close to 25000 mass retail outlets.
- Additionally, MTS using its High Speed Data network, also brings in the innovative MTS TV service - provides access to Live TV and Video on Demand to customers.
New Delhi, 09 April 2012: Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) that nationally operates its telecom services under the MTS brand with over 16 million wireless customers today announced the launch of its high-speed mobile broadband service, MBlaze in eleven towns - Jaunpur, Faizabad, Jhansi, Haridwar, Mathura, Pantnagar, Roorkee, Vrindavan, Saharanpur, Firozabad & Rudrapur With this roll out, MTS extends its current MBlaze footprint to 23 towns across UP East & UP West Circles.
According to Arvind Kumar, Chief Operating Officer, UP East & UP West Circles, MTS India, “We are immensely proud to expand the MBlaze network to eleven more towns extending our reach to 23 towns across the UP East & UP West Circles. This latest expansion is in sync with our endeavor to make MBlaze, our high speed mobile broadband service available to maximum number of customers in the shortest possible time.”
Data Opportunity In India
As per Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) March 2012 report, the broadband penetration in India stands at just 1% as against the Wireless Teledensity of 74.89% and 13.42 Million broadband connections as of January 2012. The National Broadband Plan envisages provision of 160 million broadband connections including 60 million wireless broadband connections by the year 2014. Hence, there is a huge opportunity for the growth and proliferation of High Speed Mobile Broadband services in the country.
MTS provides High Speed Mobile Broadband services in over 300 Indian towns including the top five metros. The company is rapidly expanding its high speed data (HSD) network and currently addresses over 92% of data potential across India.
MBlaze Tariff Advantage
- MTS has introduced a daily usage plan, providing unlimited data usage for one day for just Rs. 96.
- Additionally, customers can enjoy unlimited data usage with 30 day validity with Unlimited MBlazer packs starting at just Rs.798.
Exciting Offers for MBlaze Customers
- MTS has tied up with Hewlett Packard (HP) – On purchase of an HP laptop, customers can get an MBlaze device for just Rs. 699; Additionally, the customers can enjoy data usage of 3GB at just Rs. 444 per month for lifetime.
MTS TV – Access to Live TV and Video on Demand
- Using MBlaze dongles and HSD (High Speed Data) compatible handsets, MTS customers can enjoy video streaming, High quality audio/video download and live play back.
- Customers can also watch LIVE TV and on demand Video Channels. The customers will get access to a range of News, Entertainment, Sports and Regional channels including ETV Uttar Pradesh.