World’s slimmest pen drive, by Moserbaer
……..really? Well, according to Moserbaer, yes – they just made world’s slimmest pen drive (for now atleast).
As you can see.. it’s available in different colors – “strawberry red, vibrant yellow, green, pink and orange colour” – good for those of you who like to show off (ofcource you do!) some colors.
These pieces come in 4 gigs and 8 gigs sizes, Rs. 750 for the 4 GB drive and Rs. 1150 for the 8 GB drive – its expensive for that less space if you ask us.
These flash drives also comes with moserbaer’s password enabling features which lets you “password protect” some files in the drive so only you can access them – until you give password to someone else (ofcource).
Ah, and.. yes this flash drive supports Mac and Linux aswell. It comes with a five year warantty and also is water resistant.
Moser Baer offers “world’s slimmest” USB Flash Drive
- 1.3 gm drive loaded with innovative ‘chip on board’ technology
- Packed with password enabling features
- Water resistant drives available in capacities of 4 GB and 8 GB
Mumbai, 25 August, 2010: Moser Baer, the world’s leading tech-manufacturing company, will now offer world’s slimmest Micro USB flash drive with embedded LED measuring just 29.4 x 12.4 x 2.3 mm in size to its consumers globally. The revolutionary technology developed by Moser Baer in a super miniaturized model weighs 1.3 gm only and is equipped with advanced “Chip-on-Board technology” which enables up to 8GB of flash storage to fit into an incredibly small case.
Commenting on the launch Mr Deepak Shetty, Sr. Vice-President, Domestic Sales & Marketing said that, “Innovation has always been at the core of Moser Baer and it is a moment of great pride for us to introduce the world’s slimmest USB drives. Our objective was to cater to the Gen X which believes in stylish products that are compact yet fully loaded for action. This product will prove to be a dream come true for our consumers. ”
Some features that make the slimmest drive an attractive buy:
- This flash drive allows movies, music, photos and personal documents to be stored in a format that is one-third the size of a typical USB flash drive.
- The USB drive comes loaded with innovative technology features such as My_Zone which allows users to define their private and personal storage space with a password making it secure for storing sensitive data.
- These USBs are designed with a lanyard which will allow the users to hook it to a keychain, mobile phone or even use it as a fashion accessory.
- Embedded with LED light, these USBs are available in cute strawberry red, vibrant yellow, green, pink and orange colour. Keeping Indian conditions in mind ‘Chip on Board’ USB drives are designed following the Bubble Model which makes them absolutely dust and water resistant.
- Apart from its ultra slim size, the USB flash drive generates all practical functions from classic USB flash drives. Supported by the Hi-Speed USB 2.0/1.1 interface, the flash drives are compatible with Windows7, Macintosh and Linux platforms.
o The super trendy USB drives come in an ergonomic rubber casing and would be shortly launched in 2 more variations – Swivel & Slider models.
o The drives are available in 4GB and 8GB capacities and are priced Rs 750 / piece and Rs 1150 / piece respectively.
o The USB Flash drives are available at Moser Baer’s pan-India retail outlets. The new USB flash drives are backed by limited lifetime warranty of five years.
About Moser Baer: Storage Media and IT & CE business
Moser Baer India is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of optical storage media. With a strong R&D focus, the Group has been able to lead the technology curve globally. Besides many laudable achievements, it is one of the first to market the technologically superior Blu-Ray discs and products in High Definition formats. It is already well established in IT&CE ( IT Peripherals & Consumer Electronics) segment in India with an impressive range of products like USB drives, memory cards, DVD writers, PC peripherals, TFT monitors, external hard drives and ultra advanced LCD TVs, DVD players, portable DVD players, digital photo frames, media players and multimedia speakers, to name a few. All of its uniquely designed and manufactured IT&CE products are available on its recently launched e-commerce website (http://shop.moserbaer.in ). Moser Baer India is widely considered to be the preferred OEM for all top manufacturers in the world in optical storage media space. One out of every 5 discs in the world comes out of the Moser Baer factory. In the process, it is among the very few Indian companies to have contributed to the establishment of new global technology standards. With the company’s recent entry into the arena of Solid State devices, it has become the first company in India and among a select few worldwide to offer a comprehensive portfolio of storage solutions.
Established in 1983, Moser Baer India is a globally, diversified technology group. With its manufacturing expertise and extensive R&D base, the Group has successfully diversified in areas like Blank Optical Media, Solar Photovoltaic, Home Entertainment and IT Peripherals & Consumer Electronics. While its products go to over 90 countries, the company is headquartered in New Delhi. For more details please visit: www.moserbaer.in