Samsung Bada SDK 1.0.0b3 released
Recently Bada SDK 1.0.0b2 was released by Samsung. Later Samsung announced a Bada developer challenge. Samsung is trying hard to attract developers for Bada and to promote Bada’s existence. Now, Samsung have released Bada SDK 1.0.0b3.
You can download the new SDK from here, CLICK.
Some key features for the new SDK which Samsung puts in:
- Target development environment for implementing bada applications on device.
- Language supports for following 35 languages:
- Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French,
- Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian,
- Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian,
- Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- Additional languages such as Chinese, South East and Middle East Asian languages will be
provided in short period of time.
- Various tools such as IDE, UI Builder, Simulator and debugger.
- Plenty of APIs
- Helpful documents and useful code samples